Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Dine Like a Star at Café Polo: Movie Making and Magic in Miramar | Wellington on a Plate.

Quick update for today - looking at some of the upcoming events for the Wellington on a Plate festival - EPIC!! Friends - add these to your wishlists, I'm roping you all in :D

Food AND movies? Yes please! Dine Like a Star at Café Polo: Movie Making and Magic in Miramar | Wellington on a Plate.

A Mystery road trip with good food, wine and a comedy skit? You're clearly not reading properly if you miss this one Hollywood and Vine | Wellington on a Plate.

Everyone loves a good murder mystery night - add food and a gorgeous location, and I'm totally there - Boiling Point


This one may well be my favourite. I LOVE Butlers chocolate, and this event adds matched wines.... Oh my word.... Not even sure I can wait that long - Pleasure Palate


Pleasure Palate.

No comments:

Post a Comment