Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Itty Bitty Chocolate Chip Cookie-wiches

I really don't have the time tonight to be writing a new post, nor did I intend to - far too busy eating pesto-stuffed chicken breasts wrapped in prosciutto (Thanks Jayne!) followed by sweet tangy and thoroughly delicious raspberry and white chocolate cheesecake... YUM...


Oops, getting distracted - anyway, my point is that I'm far too busy to blog, but this really, actually, simply, could not wait.

I decided to just briefly check my reader in case anything exciting had turned up in the last 2 hours (which is generally unlikely, since it's the middle of the night for 90% of the blogs I follow) and this little gem was just sitting there waiting for me, from the amazing Jenny over at Picky Palate (who by the way, has just SHOT to the top of my favourite creations list).

Important thing you should know about me - I'm obsessed with toast, I eat it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, in fact I'd quite happily eat toast (and desserts) all day long if my mum would let me. I'm also obsessed with cookie dough - something I fell in love with during my time in the US, and which I now miss TERRIBLY since New Zealand hasn't cottoned onto the true magic of selling cookie dough just for the sake of cookie dough... Thus, I present to you my ideal food: Itty Bitty Chocolate Chip Cookie-wiches. Even the NAME is cute, but just wait until you see them..

This, is mini toast


Like actually, teeny tiny pieces of real bread-shaped toasty goodness. And only the cleverest person would think to put cookie dough on top...


And voila!


Jenny has officially created a whole new food group. YUM

For all the details - and the rest of the gorgeous gorgeous photos - visit Jenny at Picky Palate and look here.

- B xx


1 comment:

  1. So fun! Thanks for posting my recipe, great new site you've got!!

    ReplyDelete